Consultation opened on 10 January 2018. Closing date 6 March 2018 at 17.00.
The Safeguarding Board for Northern Ireland (SBNI) invites your views on our draft Strategic Plan 2018 -2022.
This consultation seeks your views on our new strategic plan which sets out the strategic direction and context of work of the SBNI over the next four years to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people in Northern Ireland.
We aim to gather the views and suggestions about this strategic plan from children and young people, their parents and carers, all organisational stakeholders with an interest in safeguarding and the protection of children and young people as well as the general public on our draft mission, vision, values, strategic priorities and aims.
The SBNI has published a draft strategic plan for 2018 – 2022 that sets out the direction for the SBNI over the next 4 years, taking into account the views of children and young people, their parents and carers, our member agencies and the partner organisations we work with, Department of Health priorities, and the wider public.
The draft strategic plan proposes:
- New mission, vision and values statements for the Board
- Four new strategic priorities and associated strategic aims
This consultation is seeking the views of all stakeholders on the strategy.
If you require any of these documents in an alternative format (such as large print, Braille, disk, audio file, audio cassette, Easy Read or in minority languages to meet the needs of those not fluent in English) please contact email@example.com
- Letter to Consultee
- SBNI Strategic Plan 2018 – 2022
- SBNI Strategic Plan 2018 - 2022: Summary for Children and Young People- Our Plan for Keeping You Safe
- Consultation response questionnaire
- Equality and Human Rights Screening document
- Equality questions for Equality and Human Rights Screening
- Regulatory Impact Assessment and Rural Proofing